- Atlas Air, Inc
- Full-Time (Remote)
143 Chrystie St
2019-2583# of Openings:
Sales & MarketingCity:
Atlas Air, IncOverview
Provide analytical support to the global sales force, analyze new sales opportunities and improve the customer's perception of the Atlas Air products as well as coordinating the Commercial revenue forecasting process in close cooperation with FP&A and Military Charter Sales.Responsibilities
- Support sizing of new opportunities with existing and potential customers to place and optimize existing capacity.
- Analyze charter program proposals and assist with charter price-outs when request volume requires it.
- Maintain the sales database to provide relevant and up to date competitor information to the global sales force and others in the organization.
- Administer the sales database and continue its expansion to other operating roles throughout the company
- Analyze domestic AMC demand and pricing trends and provide the Director of Military Sales with optimal pricing tactics to maximize domestic AMC profitability.
- Manage the Commercial and AMC Charter business to achieve sales targets.
- Respond to customer requests for quotes in a timely manner.
- Negotiate and conclude Commercial Charter Agreements in accordance with the "ATO" and "ATE" process.
- Issue charter advisories and confirmations on a timely basis.
- Manage existing customer accounts and develop new accounts through regular customer calls/site visits.
- Ensure charter customers are familiar with other service types. Provide appropriate points of contact.
- Assist the Charter Operations Specialist and Operations Group to ensure customer requirements are effectively communicated and implemented.
- Manage and direct the workload of the Charter Operations Specialist.
- Work at the tactical level to support Commercial/Military Charter sales channels and methods.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all global departments to enhance problem solving and teamwork to resolve business issues.
- Train Global Sales staff (including GSA's) on CBU sales channels and processes.
- Assist Operations in scheduling and executing AMC fixed/expansion business as efficiently as possible.
- Optimize AAWW revenue by selling AMC one way missions back to the US.
- Optimize short term utilization of the fleet across service types, inclusive of identifying under-utilized resources, ferry replacement opportunities, weak commercial leg replacement/reduction
- Coordinate with regional ACMI sales staff to allocate CBU capacity to ACMI customers when capacity is available.
- Ensure Commercial Charter Sales protocol is adhered to by all regional sales staff.
- Assist Accounting Department with all CBU accounts receivable issues.
- Ensure payment mandates are strictly adhered to. Track payments through daily bank wires.
- Perform as the primary Contract Administrator for all CBU business.
- Ensure all CBU contracts are stored in the Legal contract repository.
- Maintain the commercial charter quotation database, costing database and the commercial charter pro forma contract.
- Assist department Analyst with maintaining an accurate and timely charter revenue report.
- Maintain Sales manuals, guides and polices.
- Comply with all key corporate policies, including Antitrust and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Credit, Billing and Collection policies
- Comply with DOT and FAA regulations and US Government contractor requirements
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned
- 4+ years aviation sales experience in a managerial and/or customer relationship management role.
- Good knowledge of the airline industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Proficiency in other MS Office Applications like Word.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Creative and innovative ability to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize among competing objectives.
- Flexibility to work additional hours and travel as required.
PI111985752* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...