- Atlas Air, Inc
- Full-Time (Remote)
143 Chrystie St
2018-1721# of Openings:
Atlas Air, IncOverview
The Senior Maintenance Program Engineer, reports to the Senior Manager, Maintenance Programs, and is responsible for the development, accuracy and production of work instruction cards.Responsibilities
- Development of and revision to work instruction cards that transform the maintenance requirements of the Program into work documents that are utilized in the performance of aircraft maintenance.
- Performance of records research during aircraft phase-in activities.
- Input of work instruction card data into Inform database.
- Coordination of the technical content of work instruction cards with the respective functional area engineer and with Quality Control personnel.
- Assistance with the processing of MIP revisions resultant to MPC approvals.
- MIP Manual Revisions: Assist Senior Manager Maintenance Programs with the processing of MIP Manual revisions resultant to MPC approvals.
- Various Projects: Performed as assigned by the Senior Manager Maintenance Programs.
- Work Instruction Card Development: Coordination of the technical content of work instruction cards with the respective functional area engineer and with Quality Control personnel. Input of work instruction card data into InForm database and into the Maintenance and Engineering computer system, Trax.
- Work Instruction Card Discrepancies: Process Maintenance Task Card Revision Request (Form T2037), review applicable maintenance documents such as manuals (AMM, IPC, Standard Practices, etc), service bulletin, and service letters as required to correctly revise cards.
- Maintenance program Change (MPC)/ Engineering Order (EO) accountability: Initiate and track the EO/MPC accountability form ensuring that Material, Maintenance Programs and Maintenance Planning Departments each account for their respective actions required to implement the various requirements of EOs/MPCs.
- MSG-3 Based Maintenance Programs: From MRB document, DOT regulations, FAA regulations and service experience, develop, substantiate and publish a new MIP manual, provide program bridging and devise methodology for the production and upkeep of work instruction cards.
- Aircraft Phase-ins: Gather records (service history, airworthiness directive/ service bulletin compliance, most recent letter check, etc) to disseminate, analyze and review in order to provide maintenance program bridging instructions.
- Workcard Standards: Active participant in setting departmental workcard standards.
- Training: Mentoring and training of contractors or new employees.
- Research: Subject matter expert to be called on for research, reviews and responses.
- Meets deadlines
- Meets daily attendance & punctuality standard
- Work is thorough
- Produces accurate, dependable work
- Output is consistent
- Complete attention to detail
- Volume of work produced meets expectations
- Commitment to task
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- 3-6 years Aircraft Maintenance Programs
- HS Diploma preferred
PI111985773* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...