- Atlas Air, Inc
- Full-Time (Remote)
143 Chrystie St
2018-2000# of Openings:
Atlas Air, IncOverview
Provide project and SDLC coordination for all IT projects. Position includes frequent communications within and between all IT groups and levels, including cross functional communications with business.Responsibilities
- Project Management / SDLC Compliance. Must learn and understand current Atlas process & procedures and continually monitor SDLC artifacts requirements for all projects.
- Manage projects as assigned - project plan creation and updates, vendor oversight, schedule needed meetings, prepare minutes and status reports as well as other duties as assigned.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to manage tasks across numerous cross functional teams to achieve project objectives.
- Create/deliver effective communications to various teams with regard to project status.
- Coordinate all facets of project testing. Test planning, test case creation, communication between IT, business and outside vendor as needed with diligent follow up on issue reporting and resolution.
- Maintain positive relationships with all customers and assist them with issues or concerns.
- Interface with all levels in the IT organization requiring the ability to communicate issues with sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Summary of needed project management skills needed
- Project Initiation
- Finalize project finances with IT Governance and Procurement prior to initiation.
- Conduct/develop RFP's & RFI's as needed.
- SOW creation and monitoring.
- Project Execution
- Management of the project plan and the deliverables (e.g., SDLC Checklist development and tracking).
- Project communications (status - progress and variances).
- Steering committee management.
- Coordination with internal IT teams (NetOps, IT security, prod support, etc..)
- Creation and execution of run books for deployment (for bigger projects).
- Business Continuity documentation.
- Creation and management of the issues list
- Time sheet tracking for capitalization for self and team.
- Creation of test cases and plans
- Prepare project documentation for Readiness reviews
- Production cutover checklist
- Creation of end user training materials
- Creation of helpdesk materials
- Creation and management of day 2 items
- 6+ years of project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree a plus.
- PMI Certification a plus.
- Excellent time management, task planning and prioritizing.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work cross functionally with all levels and teams within IT, as well as directly with business as needed.
PI111985772* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...