- Atlas Air, Inc
- Full-Time (Remote)
143 Chrystie St
2019-2482# of Openings:
Atlas Air, IncOverview
This position is responsible for coordinating the maintenance, tooling, and parts support for all maintenance activities with our vendors and internal departments.Responsibilities
- Reviewing Deferred Maintenance items with Maintenance Control for their operational impact.
- Reviewing the Daily Flight Schedule and coordinating aircraft maintenance requirements.
- Coordinating with Flight Scheduling for the necessary ground time required to effect the appropriate repairs and/or re-route to a Maintenance location.
- Coordinating the necessary requirements for planned aircraft maintenance layovers.
- Coordinating with Material & Logistics for parts requirements and follow-up for planned movements.
- Coordinating and prioritizing with various Line Stations or Maintenance Vendors the Daily Workload for each aircraft with detailed workscope.
- Coordinating the necessary personnel for the engine/aircraft repair beyond the capabilities of the Maintenance Vendors. Analyze problem areas and recommend the corrective action through technical interaction with Maintenance Control, Maintenance Vendors and Engineering.
- Ensure a high level of communication between Maintenance Control, Material & Logistics, Maintenance Suppliers and Flight Scheduling.
- Generate Daily Reports on Atlas System Overnight performance, Delays and Incidents and other reports as directed by the Manager, Maintenance Control or the Director, Maintenance.
- Airframe and Powerplant License required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the airline industry, preferably with wide-body aircraft.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to read wiring diagrams, structural repair manuals, maintenance manuals and illustrated parts catalogs.
PI111985754* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...