- Atlas Air, Inc
- Full-Time (Remote)
143 Chrystie St
2019-2426# of Openings:
Atlas Air, IncOverview
Maintain the Operational flying program in an efficient, cost effective, and safe manner.Responsibilities
- Ensure that all open flight legs are efficiently covered within the short term planning horizon.
- Determine the impact of flight schedule changes on crew staffing and work with other departments to optimize coverage.
- Perform all schedule development in accordance with FAR's, labor agreements, and company policy.
- Monitor, by way of reports, the use of crewmember x days and commercial flight usage and make necessary amendments to reduce the use of both.
- Identify opportunities to lower crewing costs and improve operational reliability.
- Determine the associated costs for flight schedule changes.
- Ensure that a crewing solution is in place for all difficult destinations and advise management of any impending crewing issues.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Manager of Crew Planning.
- Extensive Aviation Ops experience.
- Detail oriented and possess the ability to prioritize duties under pressure.
PI111985760* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...