- Atlas Air, Inc
- Full-Time (Remote)
143 Chrystie St
2018-1714# of Openings:
Atlas Air, IncOverview
Responsible for catering coordination. Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating the weekly physical inventory.
- Research and reconcile all variances resulting from physical inventory in a timely manner.
- Coordinates all inventory transactions, withdrawals and transfers, and maintains all warehouses to ensure accurate inventory counts at all times.
- Communicate any inventory or planning deficiencies; tracks and monitors performance.
- Preparing and confirming catering orders, revising meal orders and responding to crisis situations in order to handle catering delays, flight cancellations and other irregularities.
- Preplan commissary and catering COMAT supplies based on aircraft rotations.
- Review of catering invoices for accuracy and relays discrepancies to manager.
- Ability to take initiative on a given task and persist with the task to its completion.
- Able to identify problems and their sources. While not necessarily accountable for the solutions, the individual must be able to identify potential resources to help in the decision making process for a particular problem.
- Ability to manage one's own time to ensure that the work that needs to be accomplished in a given time frame is in fact accomplished.
- Ability to prioritize the work provided by others in terms of importance is imperative to this position.
- Ability to receive direct or indirect instruction and act upon such instruction to accomplish a given task. In the event of unclear instruction, must have the ability to clearly ask for further information at their own discretion to gain clarity around tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be comfortable engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written).
- Ability to actively listen.
- Ability to process information from a variety of sources and to articulate information in a meaningful way to one's co-workers or supervisors is critical to this position.
- Must have a strong understanding of clerical and administrative principles, procedures and systems to complete one's work with the best available resources, strategies and plan.
- Must have a strong command of English language including grammar, style and punctuation for any written correspondence or communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- When necessary, the ability to understand and communicate within a technical or specialized subject-matter, particularly as it pertains to aviation and the aviation industry.
PI111985775* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...